Brown will conduct a routine test of the BrownSiren and BrownAlert systems, Tuesday, March 22, 2016 at noon. This will NOT be an actual emergency. During the test, no action will be necessary and there will be no need to seek shelter.
Testing of the BrownSiren and BrownAlert systems are part of the University’s ongoing emergency preparedness efforts. Further information is available at http://www.brown.edu/Administration/EHS/emergency_preparedness/.
Please note that during an actual emergency, information will appear on http://www.brown.edu and on http://emergency.brown.edu/.
If there is an emergency at Brown, this page will contain:
- Information and updates about the nature of the emergency
- Steps being taken to address the emergency
- Current status, with cumulative chronology
- Any necessary instructions for the University community
- Resources for further information
To update contact information:
Brown students, please enter your cellphone number in Banner. Brown faculty and staff, please enter your cellphone number in Workday.